Wednesday, March 5, 2014

ummm..yeah….

I'm not sure why I haven't posted lately. Somehow I feel like I am ALWAYS on social media...posting on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and sometimes my blog gets the shaft. I guess that is what happened this time as well. I had a contest happening on my Facebook page to helpgain more exposure and it went really well…it went so well that I am about to do it again. If you haven't visited my Facebook page…please go check it out! :)   My Facebook Page.

So here are a few things that happened this past week…

I met a beautiful, little girl named Natalie….the brave one who inspired my piece for Infinite Love for Natalie Grace

She and her mother, Andrea, were kind enough to take a photo of me with my piece for their page…



and then something else happened….I played my first hockey game. Yeah…I don't play hockey, I don't even ice skate very well, but my son's team has a parent/kid hockey game every year and I was bound and determined to get out and try! It was hard…but so much fun! It was something I will never forget and neither will my sore muscles! LOL!



As for studio time…I spent a few days working on getting some prints mounted on wooden canvases as well and creating some fun, little wooden boxes using some of my prints. All in all a pretty great week!


this is what I am working on tomorrow….
creating some altered canvas cuffs. SO many possibilities! Stay tuned….















4 comments:

Kelly Palmer said...

Thank you so much for allowing me to use one of your images as my profile picture (we messaged on Etsy). I love it and have had several people ask about it, of course I sent them to your shop. Is the picture above showing the same size print that you sell? Just trying to get everything in my bedroom in order then hoping to order a couple of your pictures to go in it. xx

Susan S said...

Wow not only are you talented you are beautiful too. Have a great day. :)

Elise Hartmann said...

thank you both so much!!! <3

KAMMY DURAN-HILL said...

Love your Art!!!